Saw this interesting position listed this morning so I thought I would Re-post it. However it has been listed by a headhunter.
Asiana are looking for foreign candidates in what sounds like a liaison position with star alliance.
Asiana Airlines - Alliance Team Coordinator Position
[Contents of Work]
- Preparation and Progress for Star Alliance Team Conference
- Drawing up document regarding the conference
- Examination of contract / Communication of content
- Bachelor or above degree
- English native speaker
- Fluent in spoken & written Korean
- Prefer to have experienced in airline field
- Good interpersonal & communication skill
- Permanent or Contract Position (Employee’s Options)
- Working Hour: 08:00 ~ 17:00 (Five-day work-week system)
- Working Place: Asiana Town (Osoe-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Benefits: Follow Company’s Regulations
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail Titled: Asiana_Name
- Submission Form : Both Korean and English Resume / Cover Letter (MS Word Style)
- The person in charge : Jeong Suk Moon, 02-6420-0393
Don't have a Korean resume? Learn how to write one here!